Travels from: Queensland
Author, speaker, business coach and psychologist
Categories: Business Coaching, Business Speakers, Change Management, Communication, Facilitators, Innovation, Interesting Ideas, Mindfulness & Mindset, Women in Business
- Become the boss of busy, find purpose and stay clear on your objective
- How to achieve results from key conversations
- Leading teams through changing environments
- Thriving in an ever-changing environment
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Alison Hill is an author, speaker, business coach, psychologist and can be regularly seen on Channel 9’s ‘Mornings’. With a natural ability to help everyone around her, Alison encourages change management and aids both individuals and teams through tough times to achieve what is needed.
Co-author of the top business book ‘Dealing with the Tough Stuff: How to Achieve Results from Key Conversations’ and author of ‘Stand Out: A Real-World Guide to Get Clear, Find Purpose and Become the Boss of Busy’, Alison encourages moving forward and setting targets that can be achieved.
She has experience working with both individuals and large organisations some of which include Pepsi Co, Sydney Water, BHP, Billiton, Bond University, Griffith University, BlueCare as well as many more. She teaches individuals and teams how to change their mindset, resulting in a transformation in the workplace amongst leaders and employees.
Alison’s presentations revolve around four key areas including:
· How to achieve results from key conversations
· Thriving in an ever-changing environment
· Become the boss of busy, find purpose and stay clear on your objective
· Leading teams through changing environments
Presenting a unique and realistic message, Alison Hill is a highly sought-after keynote speaker for a wide array of events. She easily engages with her audience leading to a higher retention rate of information and knowledge.