Anthony Laye - Motivational Speaker

Travels from: Queensland


Behaviour Expert / Mentalist / Speaker

Learn the importance and power of human connections and communication.

 

Categories: After Dinner Entertainers, Business Speakers, Comedians, Communication, Customer Service, Education Speakers, Facilitators, Feature Acts, MCs & Hosts, Most Popular, Motivational Speakers, Sales, Team Building

Full Presenter Profile & Bio

In a world that is constantly distracting us and fighting for our attention, being a better leader, influencer and communicator requires a unique edge.

Anthony’s mission is to inspire that in you. And he does this by teaching you to live a more conscious life.

Using his talent as a mentalist, Anthony shares his amazing business and mindset skills as he demonstrates the importance and power of being conscious. A dynamic, energetic and exciting speaker, Anthony engages, empowers and connects his audience, as he delivers the edge you need to help you develop a more cohesive team, build stronger business relationships, sharpen your sales speak or improve customer experience.

And when you start to live a conscious life, you’ll find yourself being happier, more productive, and more business will be won and retained.

Living consciously is your secret to standing out from the crowd, and being part of the top 1%.

Key “Conscious” takeaways

Conscious Mindset

"Stop living on autopilot, take control and become conscious."

Having a conscious mindset is about stopping the autopilot mentality and checking in with yourself, making every moment deliberate. Anthony shares a simple tool that will not only give the audience daily clarity, but will put them in a deliberate mindset for the conference.

Conscious Confidence

"The tools that I share don't just make you more successful in business, they make you more successful in life."

Your ability to connect and influence starts with you. To display authority and be seen as a leader we must be able to consciously control our state. One of the biggest killers of trust is lack of confidence, so maintaining confidence even when under pressure is critical. Cultivating confidence is a huge passion for Anthony and an area in which he wants to help everyone.

Conscious Communication

"I'm in the business of human connection and I'm here to show you how to be awesome at it so you can be more confident, more popular and more productive in every area of your life."

To be an effective, leader, influencer and communicator, being conscious in the way you communicate is critical. You must ensure that your messages are delivered in a way that builds trust. Anthony reveals why we must focus on the reptilian brain, and how we can do it effectively.

Conscious Rapport

"These are not ideas based on theories, these are practical tools that I have used to become one of Australia’s most successful speakers and entertainers."

Before a prospect will buy into your service or product, they need to buy in to you first. You need to be armed with the skills to connect quickly with anyone. With only 7% of communication being words, when building rapport are you focused on the other 93%? Anthony shares his non-verbal rapport building tool ‘The M.E.E.T.S Strategy’.

Conscious Impressions

"Being a master of rapport, influence and leadership starts from within"

How fast do people decide what they think of us? Less than a second!

Having instant impact when it comes to first impressions is often overlooked, however a first impression will influence an entire interaction, and could be the deciding factor as to whether a client will work with you or not.

TESTIMONIALS

We had the pleasure of having Anthony Laye give a key note at our recent conference. His presentation was entertaining and on point. I would recommend him for a conference or event that you may be having in the future

Janine Allis - Boost Juice

2018-12-07

One of the best speaker’s we have had, nothing but great feedback. Key Note and Anthony were a pleasure to deal with.

Institute of Public Administration Australia NSW

2018-01-03

Anthony Laye, what a way to close the event! His keynote was unique to say it simply, Anthony had the ability to have an entire room on edge while displaying the importance of building trust and how to master human interactions, it was breathtaking and valuable, a real must see.

Domain Group

2017-12-11

Anthony Laye - Motivational Speakers

Add to Enquiry List 

Enquire Now

Please fill out the form below to enquire about this presenter

First Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone *
Company *
City/Suburb
State
Comments