Roger La Salle
Travels from: Victoria
Innovation. The secret lies in people
Categories: Branding & Marketing, Futurists & Future Trends, Innovation
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
You will be spell bound as you see opportunities materialise before your very eyes as Roger speaks and draws on a white board. The presentation is inspirational as much as interactive and gets everybody involved. Not a single overhead or PowerPoint for this fellow who inspires innovation and business with every word as he walks and talks.
Short form Credentials:
- Chair of Innovation at the prestigious “The Queens University” Belfast for 2005
- Panellist ABC New Inventors
- TED presenter in November 2012 and April 2013
- Chair “The CEO Institute”
- Presented in more than 26 countries and four languages
- Director for 22 years and past CEO of the Innovation Centre of Victoria (INNOVIC)
- TV appearances on Koshie’s Business Builders
- Written four books on Business Building
- Established three technology businesses
- Material licensed to Deloitte
- Material licensed in 26 countries
- Workshop manual of over 180 pages
Not only does Roger talk on innovation and business building but is also actively involved in business and over the years has created four companies based on his own technologies. He is a professional electronic engineer, a director of a number of companies and a successful business entrepreneur.
Roger’s works across all industry sectors and has special skills in seeing and developing applications in seemingly unrelated fields where the implementation of ICT solutions can open doors previously though unavailable.
He has worked in many telecommunications businesses, banks and technology companies across the world and brings to business a completely new structured paradigm in thinking that connects the physical world to the digital domain where opportunities these days abound.
The material Roger presents is now documented in his four books and extensive workshop manual and is licensed in over 26 countries and to Deloitte, one of the world’s largest consulting firms.
Roger’s “Futurism” work is not the abstraction of fanciful flying cars, antigravity boots and brain reading computers etc but is mathematical precise in the plot of an industries trajectory over time and the extrapolation to a predictable future. Roger has done this in many industries including transport, telecommunications and even convenience store businesses that are now suffering the effects of market saturation.
Note: A list of some of the world’s largest companies Roger has worked in worldwide and some stunning real life case studies is available on personal request. These are not publicly displayed for confidentiality reasons.
Some Keynote topics:
- Innovate or Perish
- The digital world challenges physical infrastructure
- The Innovation Imperative
- Taking your business to the next level
- Services – Can these be Innovated
- Innovation - what is it and how do you do it
- Marketing – how to remove the single biggest risk in business
- Marketing - finding the “touch points”
- What is an opportunity - how do you systematically search for one
- Moving your people from operators to opportunists
- Business trajectory – the future
- The digital interface to the physical world
- Getting your people involved in the journey
- Inspiration in Business - how you do it