Travels from: New South Wales
In demand for identifying emerging trends and effective responses
Categories: Business Speakers, Change Management, Communication, Education Speakers, Futurists & Future Trends, Interesting Ideas, Social Media
- A Demographic Snapshot
- Educating Screenagers
- Engaging Generation Z
- Hello Gen Z // LIVE
- Lead, Manage and Engage Generations
- The Future of Work
- Unlocking Your Why
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Claire Madden is a leading voice internationally on Generation Z. As an author, social researcher, keynote speaker and media commentator, Claire is in high demand as an expert in interpreting social trends, demographics and implications of generational change. Claire is the author of Hello Gen Z: Engaging the Generation of Post-Millennials.
Claire is highly regarded for her dynamic and engaging presentations where she translates robust, research-based content into strategic applications for educators, managers and business leaders. Claire is commissioned by some of the nation’s largest companies and leading brands to interpret the changing landscape and communicate the implications for business and society.
As a media commentator, Claire is regularly interviewed on prominent television programs including The Drum, The Project, The Today Show, SkyNews, Sunrise and The Morning Show, as well as on the radio and in print media. Claire is on the board of a financial services company and is also a PhD candidate, studying the impact of Gen Z and work.
Claire's most requested Keynote Topics include:
- Engaging Generation Z - Behind the screens of the emerging cohort of students, customers and employees generation
- Hello Gen Z // LIVE - A collaborative and dynamic presentation into the world of Gen Z presented by Claire and a Gen Z on stage!
- Lead, Manage & Engage Generations - Creating an engaging culture, building multigenerational teams
- Educating Screenagers - Gen Z as learners + pedagogical implications for educational sector
- The Future of Work - Leveraging opportunity and innovation amidst disruption, preparing teams for the future of work
- Unlocking Your Why - Keys to motivating and inspiring your workforce to attract, engage and retain top talent
- A Demographic Snapshot - Demographic, social and generational realities transforming the business landscape