Travels from: Queensland
Energetic speaker specialising in sales, customer service and communication
Categories: Communication, Customer Service, Sales, Social Media, Women in Business
- Gender Selling
- Marketing to the Majority
- Turning Clients into Advocates
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Amanda Stevens is one of the most energetic and humorous speakers on the circuit, with a topic that makes a serious impact on audiences – before, during and after she’s on stage. Amanda’s presentations cover the fundamentals of sales, marketing and customer service – with a twist. She takes her audiences on a fascinating and mesmerising journey through the human mind and teaches tested, proven skills and techniques that are based on relationships, gender differences and human communication.
With powerful take-away sales, marketing and customer service strategies that offer the perfect antidote for today’s economic climate, Amanda’s presentations can be tailored for any industry and are infused with the unique insight of someone who has consulted for small businesses through to Fortune 500 companies in Australia and the United States and at the highest levels of Australian politics.
She has spoken at over 400 conferences in 12 countries and shares her message in a way that packs a punch in entertainment value yet leaves your audience with ideas that are relatable, memorable and applicable. Amanda has authored five books, including her latest release – PurseStrings: New, Proven Ways of Reaching the Hearts and Minds of Today’s Real Consumer. She is a regular media commentator and is one of few speakers able to bring the very latest in consumer research, social trend data and industry-specific case studies to each presentation, ensuring the message is tailored, focused and achieves maximum impact.
A former Young Businesswoman of the Year and Young Australian of the Year (NSW), Amanda was awarded the prestigious Centenary Medal by the Governor General for business innovation and has shared the stage with the likes of Sir Bob Geldof, Sir Richard Branson, Donald Trump and Condoleezza Rice.
Amanda's Speaking Topics include:
- Marketing to the Majority - drawing on the latest neurological, demographic and consumer trends and data projections, Amanda explores practical strategies for targeting sales & marketing efforts to the consumer of tomorrow.
- Gender Selling - looking at understanding how gender differences impact sales? Amanda Stevens has dedicated nearly two decades to understanding the role of gender in the sales process and outlines a proven process for applying it, with tailored case studies and examples.
- Turning Clients into Advocates - packed with practical ideas, Amanda explains why existing customer bases are the greatest hidden assets in any brand and outlines a plan for organisations to extract that value and create a brand that customers willingly and enthusiastically rave about
Amanda also offers the following workshops which have been designed as optional add-ons to her keynotes. The can be mixed and matched to suit your audience and objectives, and they can run anywhere from an hour to a full day as required.
- The Experience Economy: Navigating the New Path to Brand Loyalty - Explore the details of why consumers are still seeking experiences - either offline or online - and how you can create one that is worthy of brand loyalty
- Word-of-Mouth to Word-of-Mouse: Building Brand Advocate Click by Click - This workshop teaches practical strategies for brands to move conversations online and create social media advocacy.
- Same, Same but Different: How to Tailor your Sales and Marketing Efforts for Different Generations - This workshop delves into the role of generational segments on sales and marketing, giving audiences a powerful take-away framework to utilise
- Fifty Shades of Grey: The Emerging Opportunity of the Boomer Generation - This workshop explores more than just the implication of the numbers - it outlines key social trends driving behaviour and how brands can exploit what is widely regarded as an untapped market.
Amanda, as always has such an insightful, engaging and very entertaining approach to customer experience and can relate this back to any industry and the real estate one in particular, we will definitely be looking at having her speak again at future events.
Amanda was lovely. Amanda was at our venue early and was able to step in and conduct her presentation earlier than scheduled. I am so grateful to her for this. Her presentation was also very well received by our delegates.