Travels from: Queensland
A serial entrepreneur and best-selling author
Categories: Motivational Speakers
- It's a Jungle Out There: The 10 Greatest Challenges Facing Small Business Owners and What We Can Do
- The 7 Most Inspirational Strategies for Business Success in a Highly Competitive World
- The 9 Rituals that Create Small Business Superstars
- The Andrew Griffiths Journey
- The BIG Business of SMALL Business
- The ME MYTH: Learning to Lead By Letting Go
- Understanding Tomorrows’ Consumer Today, Because if You Don't, Your Competitors Will
- Welcome to the Age of the Entrepreneur: Individual Success in a Complicated World
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
As a serial entrepreneur, Andrew Griffiths has a passion for helping people achieve their business dreams and goals. He is an internationally renowned business author, dynamic keynote presenter and specialist consultant.
Growing up in Western Australia, Andrew was orphaned and survived neglect, abuse and tragedy. In spite of this childhood filled with so many negatives, he grew into a contagiously positive, funny and endlessly enthusiastic individual with a zest for life.
From a young age Andrew has been involved in the business of media and writing. At the age of seven, Andrew started his first business, selling newspapers in the red-light district of Perth. He has since gone on to sell encyclopaedias door-to-door, travelled the world as an international sales manager for a large Japanese shipping company, worked in the Great Sandy Dessert for a gold exploration company, been a publisher, had his own SCUBA school and retail store, and worked as a commercial diver throughout Australia and Papua New Guinea to mention a few of his business experiences. Andrew has founded and run two boutique marketing and corporate communication firms in Australia.
Andrew’s experiences and observations gained from working with hundreds of clients became the major catalyst in writing his series of business building books. The series is sold internationally and are used as either motivational tools for staff or corporate gifts for clients.
As a speaker, Andrew is highly sought after for his uncanny ability to entertain, inspire and energise. He is considered one of the leading small business experts in the world and his wide array of clients include franchise groups, Government departments and corporations with a small business customer base.
Andrew’s speaking topics revolve around encouraging individuals and organisations to be extraordinary and he does this through a concept called inspired communication. He speaks passionately on the ideas behind creating exceptional businesses, powerful relationships and the importance of work life balance. Andrew combines simple ideas with his life experiences to deliver pronounced results for any audience.
Andrew is able to present on an array of topics including:
- The 9 Rituals that Create Small Business Superstars - all of the best information, advice, tips, laws and tools are useless if the individual business owner doesn't have the right rituals in place to implement this information. In this very practical presentation, Andrew gives delegates 9 rituals to adopt that will transform their business.
- It's a Jungle Out There: The 10 Greatest Challenges Facing Small Business Owners and What We Can Do About Them - Andrew travels the world meeting small business owners, sharing their experiences, observing them and giving them advice. Under this topic, he gives audiences answers, clarity and inspiration to take their business forward.
- Understanding Tomorrows’ Consumer Today, Because if You Don't, Your Competitors Will - explore how consumers have changed and how they are likely to keep changing and most importantly, what you can do.
- Welcome to the Age of the Entrepreneur: Individual Success in a Complicated World - Andrew showcases common characteristics any entrepreneur can learn from and act upon.
- The 7 Most Inspirational Strategies for Business Success in a Highly Competitive World - Andrew shares his 7 most inspirational strategies that will help business owners and managers make simple changes in the way they think and act, that will have a profound impact on their business.
- The ME MYTH: Learning to Lead By Letting Go - Based on Andrew’s international bestselling book, Andrew inspires leaders to rethink their management style, the way they act and react, their ability to connect and engage and most importantly their ability to lead those around them to be the very best they can be.
- The BIG Business of SMALL Business - Andrew shows audiences how to find more small business customers, and encourage them to spend more with your organization, get them refer you to other small businesses and keep them loyal for long periods of time.
- The Andrew Griffiths Journey - Andrew shares his own publishing journey and the impact this has had on him and others. A powerful, inspiring and engaging story, ideal for an audience looking for a strong example of overcoming adversity and looking at life in a different way.