Andrew Griffiths - Motivational Speaker
Travels from: Queensland
A serial entrepreneur and best-selling author
Categories: Motivational Speakers
- It's a Jungle Out There: The 10 greatest challenges facing small business owners and what we can do
- The 7 Most Inspirational Strategies for Business Success in a Highly Competitive World
- The 9 Rituals that Create Small Business Superstars
- The Andrew Griffiths Journey
- The BIG Business of SMALL Business
- The ME Myth - learning to lead by letting go
- Understanding tomorrow's consumer today - because if you don;t, your competitors will
- Welcome to the age of the Entrepreneur - individual success in a complicated world
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Andrew Griffiths is a serial entrepreneur with a passion for helping people achieve their business dreams and goals. Internationally renowned business author, dynamic keynote presenter and specialist consultant.
But it wasn’t always that way. As an orphan growing up in Western Australia, Andrew survived neglect, abuse and tragedy. In spite of this childhood filled with so many negatives, he grew into a man described as contagiously positive, funny and endlessly enthusiastic. Andrew has taken what life has thrown at him and grown from it rather than letting it overwhelm him. The one consistent component of Andrew’s life has been his dedication to the world of entrepreneurialism. He started his first business at the age of seven when he sold newspapers in the red light district of Perth.
Since then he has gone on to sell encyclopedias door-to-door, traveled the world as an international sales manager for a large Japanese shipping company, worked in the Great Sandy Dessert for a gold exploration company, been a publisher, had his own SCUBA school and retail store, and worked as a commercial diver throughout Australia and Papua New Guinea to mention a few of his business experiences. Andrew has founded and run two boutique marketing and corporate communication firms in Australia.
The experiences and observations gained from working with hundreds of clients became the major catalyst in writing his series of business building books.
Inspired by a desire to see others reach their full potential, Andrew has written eight hugely successful books. His 101 Business Building Books offer business owners smart, practical and realistic advice. This series is sold in 50 countries, it has been translated into many languages including Chinese, Indian, Vietnamese, Nigerian, Estonian and Indonesian. Andrew has sold tens of thousands of his books to companies using them as either motivational tools for staff or corporate gifts for clients. The 101 series is published in Australia by Allen & Unwin.
Known for his ability to entertain, inspire and to energise, Andrew is considered one of the leading small business experts in the world. He is highly sought after as a keynote presenter and trainer. His clients are a who’s who of the corporate world including most franchise groups, Government departments and corporations with a small business customer base.
Andrew promotes and presents on a range of topics, he encourages individuals and organisations to be extraordinary and he does this through a concept called inspired communication. He talks on the ideas behind creating exceptional businesses. He teaches large corporations how to build powerful relationships with their small business clients and he is a living example of work life balance, having overcome his addiction to work and losing 50kg in a move to extend his life.
Andrew delivers simple ideas combined with his truly remarkable life experiences and the results are profound, to the point where he has been contracted by one of the world’s largest and most prestigious publishers, Simon & Schuster, to write his autobiography as an inspirational literary work.
There is no doubt that anyone who meets Andrew Griffiths, reads one of his books or experiences him presenting, will come away from the experience inspired, entertained and ready to make changes in their life and their business.
Andrew presents on a range of topics, generally based around one or more of his books. He has developed a reputation as a complete professional. He is easy to work with, happy to spend time with his audience before and after an event and is keen to make certain that his clients are absolutely satisfied with the outcome of his presentation.
The following topics are his main keynote themes, however all presentations can be customized to suit the target audience. If you have a specific event theme or a topic you would like to covered, Andrew will work with you to tailor to suit …
- The 9 Rituals that Create Small Business Superstars - All of the best information, advice, tips, laws etc are useless if the individual business owner doesn't have the right rituals in place to implement this information. This very practical presentation will give delegates 9 rituals to adopt that will literally transform their business.
- It's a jungle out there: the 10 greatest challenges facing small business owners and what we can do about them - Andrew Griffiths travels the world meeting small business owners, sharing their experiences, observing them and giving them advice. This is a whirlwind experience that will give any small business owners answers, clarity and inspiration to take their business forward.
- Understanding tomorrows’ consumer today - because if you don't, your competitors will - In this energetic presentation Andrew explains exactly how consumers have changed and how they are likely to keep changing and most importantly, what we as small business owners need to do about.
- Welcome to the age of the Entrepreneur - individual success in a complicated world - In this keynote presentation Andrew will showcase exactly what these common characteristics are in a way that any entrepreneur can learn from and act upon.
- The 7 Most Inspirational Strategies for Business Success in a Highly Competitive World - Andrew shares his 7 most inspirational strategies that will help business owners and managers make simple changes in the way they think and act that will have a profound impact on their business.
- The ME MYTH - learning to lead by letting go - Based on Andrew’s international bestselling book, 'The ME MYTH', this powerful keynote presentation will inspire leaders to rethink their management style, the way they act and react, their ability to connect and engage and most importantly their ability to lead those around them to be the very best they can be.
- The BIG Business of SMALL Business - Designed predominantly as a corporate presentation for organizations with small businesses as customers this enlightening presentation will show how to find more small business customers, encourage them to spend more with your organization, get them refer you to other small businesses and keep them loyal for long periods of time. .
- The Andrew Griffiths Journey - Andrew shares his own publishing journey and the impact this has had on him and others. A powerful, inspiring and engaging story, ideal for an audience looking for a strong example of overcoming adversity and looking at life in a different way.