Travels from: Victoria
An active member of the landscape industry over the last 25 years
Categories: Interesting Ideas, MCs & Hosts
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Combining his imagination and love for the outdoors, Anthony Scott’s passion lies in designing and building impeccable gardens.
Beginning his career as a landscape apprentice, Anthony quickly gained the responsibility needed and learnt the ropes whilst under the guidance of his trailblazer employer. Once fully qualified, Anthony set out to further his career and started his own company, Arbour Landscaping Group.
Over the following 20 years, Anthony grew his business by preparing for the next challenge, honing his skills in design and building as well as producing high quality spaces with a personal touch. With well-considered planning and management, Anthony was able to produce outstanding results even for the most difficult sites.
As Anthony increasingly focussed his work on design, Anthony Scott Landscape Design was fashioned. He drew on his experience as a landscaper and pool builder and offered his skills in creating and planning outdoor spaces.
For the past 25 years, Anthony has been an active member of the landscape industry, where he has been involved in garden shows, exhibitions and was the co-host of the Network Ten program, ‘The Home Team’. Anthony is the head judge for the Landscaping Victoria Awards and has built and presented at the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show.
Anthony is able to deliver workshops on areas such as:
- 6 common mistakes made when planning a pool‐ everything you need to know before taking the plunge.
- Gardens that make you money – maximising the value of your property and prepare your home for sale
- The true meaning of a sustainable garden – a guide to planning a truly green space.
- Gardens for Geeks – how technology is making its mark in the backyard.
- Destroy it Yourself gardening – how not to be a DIYer!
- Don’t be led down the garden path – what you need to know when planning your outdoor areas.
- Compact and complete – how to make a big impact in small spaces.
- The weekend warrior – a common sense approach to building your very own garden
- Wow factor on a budget – how to get plenty of bang for buck in your garden without the high cost items.
- Love thy Lawn ‐ the why, the what and the how to achieve the perfect lawn.