Travels from: Victoria
An active member of the landscape industry over the last 25 years
Categories: Interesting Ideas, MCs & Hosts
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Imagination combined with a love of the outdoors, led Anthony Scott to a life of designing and building impeccable gardens.
Starting off as an enthusiastic landscape apprentice, Anthony quickly formed an appetite to take on responsibility and to make the most of his time learning the ropes whilst under the guidance of his employer Michael Falduto, a trailblazer in the industry. Once qualified, Anthony set out to further his career and started his own company, "Arbour Landscaping Group".
Over the next 20 years, Anthony continued to grow his business always ready for that next challenge, he honed his skills designing and building gardens, with the emphasis on producing high quality spaces with that personal touch. Taking on some of the most difficult sites, Anthony proved that with well-considered planning and experienced management, even the most difficult sites could be conquered with outstanding results.
As time went by, Anthony increasingly focused his energies on design and by following his heart, it was here, that "Anthony Scott Landscape Design" was born and a new chapter began. Drawing on his experience as a registered landscaper and pool builder, Anthony can offer the best of both worlds when creating and planning outdoor spaces. Behind every good man is an even better woman, says Anthony's wife Paula, who is a principal designer in the company and is the Yin to Anthony's Yang, not only in design but in their life together.
Anthony has been an active member of the landscape industry over the last 25 years. He has been involved in garden shows, exhibitions and currently is the co-host of the network ten show, "The Home Team" where Anthony shares his knowledge of design and construction. He is the head judge for the Landscaping Victoria Awards and has built and presented at the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show.
Taking great pleasure in meeting and working closely with his clients, Anthony always says, that he feels honored being part of creating and styling personalized outdoor spaces, that not only reflects the individuality of his clients but provides a space for them, to enjoy, more of the good things in life.
If you’re looking for a someone to speak or assist with any aspects of landscaping or Garden design, then look no further.
Anthony is able to deliver workshops on areas such as:
- 6 common mistakes made when planning a pool‐ everything you need to know before taking the plunge.
- Gardens that make you money – maximising the value of your property and prepare your home for sale
- The true meaning of a sustainable garden – a guide to planning a truly green space.
- Gardens for Geeks – how technology is making its mark in the backyard.
- Destroy it Yourself gardening – how not to be a DIYer!
- Don’t be led down the garden path – what you need to know when planning your outdoor areas.
- Compact and complete – how to make a big impact in small spaces.
- The weekend warrior – a common sense approach to building your very own garden
- Wow factor on a budget – how to get plenty of bang for buck in your garden without the high cost items.
- Love thy Lawn ‐ the why, the what and the how to achieve the perfect lawn.
In addition, Anthony can successfully work with brands to create content pieces, social media content and custom consumer competitions.