Dr Tim Sharp
Travels from: New South Wales
A highly regarded speaker on mental health and happiness
Categories: Health & Lifestyle, Interesting Ideas, Team Building
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Tim Sharp is a highly-sought after speaker and bestselling author. With three degrees in psychology, including a Ph.D., Tim is regarded as a leader in mental health and happiness.
Delivering strong, impactful presentations, Tim covers many topics including resilience, coping with change and positive psychology, all of which can be applied in daily situations.
With practical tools and applicable methods, he teaches audiences how to live a happier existence that is sure to resonate long after his conclusion.
A selection of his speaking topics includes:
- Choose to be Happy – Tim teaches audiences the basics in positive psychology and how they can be applied to improve happiness and wellbeing.
- Happiness at Work – Following the principles of positive psychology, he aims to improve productivity and performance in the workplace by encouraging a focus on engagement, teamwork and collaboration. (can also be delivered online)
- How to be a ‘Modern Man’ in the ‘Modern Workplace’ – Tim addresses the uncertainty around the definitions of ‘manhood’ and ‘masculinity’ and how this can affect performance at work. He guides audiences towards an understanding of its affects and how to change this in order to reap benefits.
- Mental Health in the Workplace – Tim demonstrates how untreated mental health issues have a negative effect in the workplace and how to implement successful strategies to benefit both individuals and the overall business.
- Positive Ageing – He teaches tips and tricks to maintain a positive attitude and stay young at heart as you age
- Faults, Failings and F#^kups: A Perfect Recipe for Success and Happiness – Tim explains how we should embrace our faults, failings and f%$kups and use them to better ourselves both professionally and personally.