Travels from: New South Wales
Innovative thinker and leading futurist with a practical approach
Categories: Business Speakers, Futurists & Future Trends, Social Media
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Ross Dawson is globally recognized as a leading futurist, keynote speaker, entrepreneur and authority on business strategy.
He is the Founding Chairman of four companies, including the leading future research and strategy firm Future Exploration Network.
Strong demand sees Ross speak frequently at major conferences and company internal events around the world.
He is a best -selling author of books including the prescient Living Networks, which foresaw the social networking revolution, as well as Trends in the Living Networks, ranked as one of the top business blogs in the world.
Ross’s frequent media appearances include CNN, Bloomberg TV, SkyNews, ABC TV, Today and Sunrise shows, Washington Post and many others.
Keynote speaking topics for a general audience:
- Creating the Future of Business
- Leadership for Radical Times
- Profiting from Technology Trends
- Embracing the Future
- The Power of Social Media
- Competing in the Global Economy
- Tapping Personal Networks to Drive Business Success
- Harnessing the Power of Innovation
- Building Exceptional Client Relationships
- Thriving on Information Overload
- Industry specific keynote speaking topics
- Creating the Future of Media
- The Future of Financial Services
- Leadership in Professional Services
- Influence is the Future of Marketing and PR
- 2020: The Future of Work and Organizations
- The Future of Retail
- The Global Health Economy: Today and Tomorrow
- How Technology is Transforming Aged Care
- The Future of Libraries and Museums