Travels from: Canada
Make your business life easier with simple, applicable tools
Categories: Business Coaching, Business Speakers, Change Management, Facilitators
- How to Build a Company of 90% A-Players
- Scaling Up (Mastering the Rockefeller Habits 2.0)
- The Magic of Action: Lick Your Toads
- Your Oxygen Mask First
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Kevin Lawrence has tonnes of energy and a contagious personality, engaging with any audience he is put in front of. He educates his audience and equips them with simple and applicable tools to make their business lives easier.
Kevin's presentations are known for being invigorating, refreshing and full of new ideas, bringing an approach that is unique to create a powerful impact.
Working as a strategic advisor and coach to CEOs and executive teams, he helps to create passionate and resilient teams. Kevin is able to make a big difference in a small amount of time.
He currently holds a Coach Emeritus distinction and is a key contributor of 'Scaling Up (Mastering the Rockefeller Habits 2.0)'.
Kevin's speaking topics include:
- Your Oxygen Mask First - Kevin is able to deliver a presentation filled with tips and habits every high-acheiver should implement in order to thrive and succeed in the business world. He draws on his twenty years of experience coaching CEOs and business executive and highlights the importance of leadership and team work.
- Scaling Up (Mastering the Rockefeller Habits 2.0) - In this workshop Kevin provides hands on education with lectures, videos, exercises, discussions and demonstrations, teaching participants how to re-align and work together towards a shared goal.
- The Magic of Action: Lick Your Toads - If you and your team are stuggling with motivation and procrastination, Kevin will help find a way to kick the habit. He teaches audiences why they procrastinate and how to overcome it to produce results.
- How to Build a Company of 90% A-Players - Understanding how to build a strong team is a problem many businesses struggle with, but Kevin knows how to create a collaborative and communicative team and will share how. He teaches tools and techniques needed to recruit a powerful team and how to continue to make it strong long into the future.