Director at growth-project advisory practice, SMO Sydney
Pete Jeans is Head of Ideas and Customer Trust at IDEAgenda. Learn more about his keynote portfolio at https://www.petejeans.com/2021-keynote-presentations-pete-jeans/
He is a facilitator at the Australian Institute of Management MBA School of Business; and a sessional lecturer in Asia Pacific Business, Human Resource Management, Global Marketing and Leadership units at CSU.
He has published “The Art of Strategic Marketing War – Pearls of Wardom”
on Amazon; and recently co-edited a major textbook on Marketing in Australia for Wiley Publishers.
Pete Jeans has a successful background in multi-nationals and Australian organisations; leading and contributing to increased profitable share growth.
* Director at growth-project advisory practice SMO Sydney since 1992.
* Lecturer in Asia Pacific Business, Human Resource Management and Leadership units at CSU
* Facilitator at the Australian Institute of Management MBA School of Business
* Former member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
* Former sessional tutor and lecturer at the UWS School of Business
* Former member of the NSW Council of the Australian Marketing Institute. (two terms)
* Former member of the National Committee of the “NSW Housing Industry Association – National Kitchen & Bathroom Association.”