Travels from: South Australia
The world’s most wonderful puppeteer
Categories: After Dinner Entertainers
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
The Unusualist otherwise known as Raymond Crowe has earned that moniker for a good reason-there is simply no other entertainer like him.
Originally from Australia; Raymond has charmed audiences all over the globe. A world-class magician, physical comedian, trained mime, ventriloquist, inventor and master of intricate shadow puppetry.
His amazing signature hand shadow piece performed to the classic What a Wonderful World, is a global sensation that has now been seen by an estimated 200,000,000 people. Raymond is in high demand overseas; His performances have included the UK's Royal Variety Performance in front of the Queen, The Illusionists Live on Broadway, NY, NBC's The World's Greatest Magic and The Late Show with David Letterman.
In addition to regularly performing his own popular shows, Raymond is also a highly sought-after entertainer for corporate events, functions and prestigious overseas shows such as ‘The Illusionists’ -The Planets Largest touring magic show. In his own back yard, Raymond is a highly respected artist who was a Grand Finalist on Australia’s Got Talent.
If you’re looking to hire a standout entertainer for your next corporate function, then look no further than The Unusualist.
Why The Unusualist is so popular for corporate events:
- Easy to work with – professional and friendly, he also doesn’t require any complicated AV requirements
- Unique – audiences have never seen anything like it. He creates wonderment, entertains, energises and moves people
- World class act – an iconic performance from a well-known entertainer; Raymond is sure to impress any employee, client or guest.
- Clean comedy – witty, charming and non-offensive; it’s a stylish performance suitable for all ages and types of people.
- Interactive – brilliant for creating audience participation and high engagement.
- Versatile – Raymond can tailor his act to suit any occasion such as a product launch, award ceremony, conference, Christmas party or gala night; and is just as comfortable performing in an intimate venue as he is to an audience of thousands.