Travels from: New South Wales
Founder and CEO of Australia's largest parenting health website
Categories: CEO, Health & Lifestyle, Women in Business
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
As founder and CEO of Australia's largest parenting health website for mums The Health Mummy, Rhian Allen is passionate about creating a healthier Australia.
The Healthy Mummy provides health advice and programs to inspire and empower mums to live and lead happier and healthier lifestyles.
In 2010, Rhian established The Healthy Mummy and now the business has over 1.5 million followers across all social media platforms as well as over 900,000 unique users each month on the website. The business is on track to turn over $22 million in 2018.
Rhian is a busy mother herself and understands the pressure on mums and women to live and maintain a health lifestyle. She enjoys providing products, tools and support to help everybody reach their health and weight loss goals.
Offering a holisitc health program, The Healthy Mummy equips users with meal and exercise plans, the 28 Day Challenge, brand new meal planning recipe app, healthy smoothies, supplements, DVD’s, books and merchandise.
Rhian often appears across multiple media platforms including television, newspaper, magazines, radio and online publications. The Healthy Mummy is becoming the biggest and fastest growing mums only health and weight loss company globally.
Rhian's speaking topics include:
- Quit Job, Sell House, Fund Business, Have Baby - Rhian's success story and how she took big risks to start her very own online business.
- How Social Helped Buide Indie Digital Publisher - The Healthy Mummy's success is driven by the huge support on social media
- Empowering Mums - employing over 150 staff, most of which are female, Rhian ensures she offers flexible working hours to allow women to both have a career and be mums
- Returning to Work After Children - Rhian speaks about the difficulties pregnant women adn returning mothers face whilst returning to work and how to overcome these barriers
- Marketing to Mums - build a community, support the customer and put them first
- Women In Business
- Investing in the Customer
- Obstacles and Key Learnings in Setting up a Business
- Business growths and the steps taken to acheive successful growth
- Customer Service
- General health and fitness motivation
- Nutrition for children and fussy eaters