Travels from: Queensland
Helping businesses, teams and individuals to step up and deliver results
Categories: Business Speakers, Communication, Entrepreneur, Leadership, Motivational Speakers, Sales
- Cultural Identity
- Play a Bigger Game
- Service Excellence
- Team Dynamics
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Playing a Bigger Game is Rowdy McLean’s life story. He aims to help leaders, team and organisations to Acheive More, Be More, Do More and Have More than they ever thought possible.
An entrepreneur who retired from his first successful company at 34, Rowdy has since gone on to create five more amazing companies. As a CEO, he rescued Australia’s largest hospitality company from the brink of bankruptcy.
He loves the game of business and life. In his spare time Rowdy has, climbed Mt Kilimanjaro, tracked gorillas in Rwanda, kayaked in Antarctica, run marathons, and hiked the Kokoda track.
Rowdy has spoken to audiences across the globe and his best selling books 'Play a Bigger Game' and 'Leadability' have been published in 7 countries. He is the trusted advisor to leaders and companies both large and small, worldwide.
Holding a Masters Degree in Business Administration, Rowdy is also a fellow of the Australian institute of Management, graduate of the Disney Institute and holds the title of Certified Speaking Professional designation (the highest honour awarded to speakers across the globe)
However, his greatest qualification is the ability to share how he is able to put a line in the sand in the future and do whatever it takes to get across that line, to develop outrageous goals and targets and then make them a reality both on a personal level and as a business leader. He can help you, your team and your organisation do the same.
A down to earth, practical speaker and master storyteller, who believes that people are remarkable and capable of extraordinary achievements, Rowdy provides the game plan needed to smash goals, raise the bar and produce extraordinary results.
He will show you how to Achieve More, Be More, Do More and Have More than you ever thought possible!
Rowdy's speaking topics include:
- Play a Bigger Game - the problem for most people and teams, is not that they are not motivated, but instead not knowing how to motivate themselves when they are down or how to raise the bar when they are on their game. Rowdy teaches audiences four things that every person can utilise which changes the game and helps to achieve extraordinary results.
- Leadability - great leaders make great companies and Rowdy demonstrates the art of building respect, confidence, integrity and trust to create remarkable leaders that leave a long lasting and positive legacy.
- Cultural Identity - culture makes a massive difference to organisational performance and there are seven key elements that drive success-driven cultures. When in place, teams and organizations thrive!
- Team Dynamics - having a team that understand, challenge, support and learn from each other find a way to succeed. Rowdy shows audiences how to create an environment that accelerates team cohesion to acheive outstanding results.
- Service Excellence - Rowdy explores with audiences how to make your organisation stand out by delivering a competitive advantage, increasing loyal customers and boosting employee morale. He exlpains how service excellence is the way to stand out in the crowd and create sustainable success.