Lucy Bloom - Motivational Speaker
Travels from: New South Wales
Sought-after keynote speaker, passionate photographer, author and award-winning leader
Categories: Motivational Speakers
- Doing Business Differently
- Five Steps to Fighting Back From Failure
- Maverick Thinking
- Resilience and Transformation
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Lucy Bloom is a change maker, exceptional communicator and business fixer. She began her career in advertising, working across a diverse range of industries for 20 years before she stepped into the role of CEO of a new women’s health organisation.
In less than three years she lead a small team to raise $7M for a network of hospitals in Ethiopia. She then went on to transform a network of schools and health centres in South East Asia, as its first CEO.
She now consults as a strategy machine and governance gun for start ups, NFPs and big business. You will find Lucy Bloom challenging and entertaining in equal measure.
She is a rule breaker, idea maker and momentum creator inspiring audiences with humour and captivating storytelling, with the business acumen to fortify the message.
Lucy has never met a theme she can't speak to and she is able to customise a presentation to suit a range of audiences and briefs. Her speaking topics include
- Doing Business Differently - Lucy takes you on the roller-coaster ride of experiences and business learnings from her career as a master communicator, world changer and trailblazer. Audiences discover how to do business differently, why fun should be a factor in every strategic plan, how kindness and optimism fuel your bottom line and how ordinary people achieve the extraordinary
- Resilience and Transformation - having developed the tools for personal resileince and adaptability; from a motorcycle accident that nearly took her life to the challenges of the start up world and not-for-profit boardroom, Lucy shows audiences how to inspire optimism and create value in the face of adversity and change
- Five Steps to Fighting Back From Failure - learn Lucy's five steps for bouncing back from failure, learning from your errors and facussing forward for the future.
- Maverick Thinking - discover how to identify the elements of a maverick idea, have the courage to develop them, gain momentum behind them and launch them into the world - or present them to your boss.