Travels from: New South Wales
Sought-after keynote speaker, passionate photographer, author and award-winning leader
Categories: Change Management, Entrepreneur, Innovation, Motivational Speakers, Women in Business
- Doing Business Differently
- Embracing Change
- Everyday Courage
- From Flop to Flight Mode: Turning Failure into Fortune
- Love + Other Drugs: Hormone Hacks for a Juicy Life
- Maverick Thinking
- The Trust Trifecta
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Lucy Bloom is a change maker, exceptional communicator and business fixer. She began her career in advertising, working across a diverse range of industries for 20 years before she stepped into the role of CEO of a new women’s health organisation.
In less than three years she lead a small team to raise $7M for a network of hospitals in Ethiopia. She then went on to transform a network of schools and health centres in South East Asia, as its first CEO.
She now consults as a strategy machine and governance gun for start ups, NFPs and big business. You will find Lucy Bloom challenging and entertaining in equal measure.
She is a rule breaker, idea maker and momentum creator inspiring audiences with humour and captivating storytelling, with the business acumen to fortify the message.
Lucy has never met a theme she can't speak to and she is able to customise a presentation to suit a range of audiences and briefs. Her speaking topics include
- Doing Business Differently - Lucytakes audiences on a roller coaster ride of fascinating experiences and business learnings from her 25-year career as a master communicator, world changer and trailblazer. Discover how to do business differently, why fun should be a factor in your strategic plan, why kindness and optimism feed your bottom line and how ordinary people do the extraordinary.
- Embracing Change - from a motorcycle accident which almost claimed her life to the epic challenges of the start up world and the NFP boardroom, Lucy will show you how to inspire optimism and create value in the face of adversity and change.
- Maverick Thinking - Discover how to identify the elements of a maverick idea, have the courage to develop them, gain momentum behind them and launch them into the world or present them to your boss.
- The Trust Trifecta - Understand the neuroscience of giving and receiving trust and learn how to develop and hold the trust of your customers and colleagues with the lessons learned in this valuable presentation.
- Everyday Courage - Lucy illustrates how courage is not only the realm of front-line soldiers. It is acts of everyday heroism that make the world go round
- Love + Other Drugs: Hormone Hacks for a Juicy Life - Take the science of brain chemistry and apply it to doing business. Understand the human chemical drivers for why the workplace can be such a battleground and how to turn that around.
- From Flop to Flight Mode: Turning Failure into Fortune - Lucy has had her fair share of professional fails, smackdowns and sideswipes. And every time she has rebuilt, rebooted and come back for more, better than before. Discover Lucy’s five steps for bouncing back from failure.