Lisa O'Neill - Motivational Speaker
Travels from: New Zealand
Speaker, author and motivator dedicated to personal and professional empowerment.
Categories: Communication, Motivational Speakers
- Energy, Excellence and Enthusiasm
- Everything You Want!
- Lead Yourself to Lead Others
- Organising Chaos
- Personal Power
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Charismatic and engaging, Lisa is a well known keynote speaker, author and MC to audiences in New Zealand and Australia.
Lisa is obsessed with people living the lives that they want to live - to honour themselves by being more of themselves. Helping companies improve their staff and customer engagement and individuals to have more energy, more passion and more happiness in their lives. Lisa gives people the tools and the permission
to be the best version of themselves.
With more than 10 years experience as a keynote speaker, Lisa speaks about the importance of energy, excellence and enthusiasm, the power of personal presentation, the myth of work-life balance and how to live a magnificent life.
Being born and raised in small town New Zealand, Lisa has a great ability to work with people from all walks of life.
Lisa is the author of three books, ‘Look Gorgeous, Be Happy’, ‘Juggling in High Heels - How to Organise Chaos’ and ‘The Lickable Third’.
She believes we all want to be happy, to have energy, to feel amazing but so few know how. How to have, do, and be the vibrant energetic person that they dream of being. Lisa’s keynote presentations are guaranteed to leave you feeling motivated, inspired and full of energy.
Her speaking topics include:
- Energy, Excellence and Enthusiasm - Without energy we are nothing. To live an excellent life we need to make an effort. Without energy, making an effort is nearly impossible. Learn Lisa's secrets for maintaining high energy. Getting staff engaged, with energy, excellence and enthusiasm is Lisa’s speciality.
- Personal Power - Learn how to feel powerful and be the best version of yourself. Make more decisions, take the lead and contribute to your organisations.
- Lead Youself to Lead Others - The most important relationship of your life is the one that you have with yourself and Lisa has taught 1000’s of people to learn how to be their own best friend. She is passionate about creating inspirational leaders who are authentic and aware.
- Organising Chaos - Modern lives are busy lives: work, family, friends, health, finance, and more. Lisa has mastered a busy life and will teach you how to master yours!
- Everything You Want! - Everyone wants to live a joyful life, where you have the freedom to do what you want, where you are surrounded by people you can trust and you have the energy you need to get things done. There are 6 foundations that we need to address to live this way and Lisa can show you them.
She also coaches individuals who want to change their lives helping them to be powerful, to be happy and to feel amazing. She empowers couples to meet each others needs — to stay happy and connected.
Lisa loves to see people unlock their own potential, to liberate themselves from boring stuck lives.