Travels from: Victoria
Fabian Dattner is well known as an ethics commentator, leadership expert, advocate and activist for women in leadership.
Categories: Motivational Speakers, Women in Business
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Fabian Dattner is the founder of Dattner Group, a Leadership Consultancy that specialises in cultural transformation, executive development, senior leadership development and working with women.
Fabian is well known to many Australians as an ethics commentator, leadership expert, advocate and activist for women in leadership. She has a lifetime interest in education, and in the importance of listening carefully to what people want from leaders and what they are willing to contribute in an engaged culture. Her willingness to challenge the existing leadership paradigm is well known.
Fabian’s conviction on the impact of great leaders is well documented. She also holds that the world is at a critical cross roads, and leadership is a key leverage point for hoped for change.
Fabian has worked with hundreds of organisations and literally thousands of leaders. Her expertise comes from working over 36 years in entrepreneurial, government, not for profit and corporate sectors. Fabian is known for her visionary skill, strategic thinking ability, deep understanding of leadership, culture and what engages broad communities. She is an inspiring leader focussed on leading for the greater good.
Most recently education, government, not for profits, business and community sectors, and with the women of Compass and Homeward Bound in the US, Canada, UK, South Africa, Germany, Australia and New Zealand.
HISTORY IN BRIEF
• Marketing Director Stephen Dattner Group – 3 years
• Managing Director (& CEO) Stephen Dattner Group – 5 years
• Founder & CEO Dattner Group – 36 years
• Dreamer, Founder & CEO Homeward Bound Projects (since 2015)
• Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained, 1994
• Naked Truth, an open letter to the Australian Working Community, 1996
• The 7 Heavenly Virtues of Leadership, 2000
• Three Spirits of Leadership, 1999; co-written with Jim Grant and Ken Luscombe
• One World At Last, 2015 • Women of Letters, 2016 AWARDS
• 3 times finalist in State Telstra Business Women’s Awards
• Voted one of Australia’s 100 Women of Influence, 2015 & 2019
• Stevie Award - Silver Award Winner for Women Helping Women - Business, 2019 Dattner Group 64 Brougham Street Eltham VICTORIA 3095 (03) 9431 2602 firstname.lastname@example.org www.dattnergroup.com.au
• Second Chance – a community initiative to support people with a record of offence
• Compass – aa national initiative for women in, or thinking of, leading
• Homeward Bound – a global leadership initiative for women in STEMM www.homewardboundprojects.com.au
• Fabian is a well respected and well known leadership media commentator on ethics in business, leadership in the modern world, women in leadership and creating enduring engagement and collaboration