Travels from: Queensland
Until we change our perceptions, we won’t change our behaviour
Categories: Change Management, Leadership, Motivational Speakers, Women in Business
- Always Look on the Bright Side: How Optimism Connects, Motivates and Engages
- The Life Pizza: 7 Ways to Build Resilience and Restore Work Life Balance
- Wired for Joy: 9 Ways to Enhance Wellbeing, Increase Sales and Boost Productivity
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Communications and performance expert Amanda Gore works to have an impact on every audience she steps in front of by changing their behaviours in a positive way. Using the latest research in neuroscience, positive psychology, epigenetics, and emotional intelligence, she helps businesses achieve the results they need by getting people engaged in, enthusiastic about and aligned with corporate goals and vision.
Amanda works to break down barriers and create an experience that is fun, invigorating and action-packed to create real and lasting change. She entertains, facilitates changes and moves audiences to create action.
Believing that success is about feelings, Amanda teaches audiences to trust the way we feel about something, how we interact and how we do business. She discusses how our perceptions determine our feelings which directly affect our behaviour. Until we change our perceptions, we won’t change our behaviour.
She is the author of five books and several DVD and audio training programs, researching for 2 months every year and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy, a major in Psychology, and expertise in Neuroscience, Ergonomics, Positive Psychology, Group Dynamics, Stress Management, Neurolinguistics, and Emotional Intelligence.
Audiences gain a new perspective, remembering what they have learnt long after the conclusion of the session, and become equipped with skills and techniques needed so they behave and think in new innovative ways.
Amanda is able to tailor her sessions to meet any needs, applying her knowledge and expertise to make sure she connects and equips audiences with the required tools. Her speaking topics include:
- Wired for Joy: 9 Ways to Enhance Wellbeing, Increase Sales and Boost Productivity – aimed at helping people feel good about themselves, Amanda teaches audiences how to rewire their brain for joy. She demonstrates the importance of de-stressing and reframes the way audience thinks about change.
- Always Look on the Bright Side: How Optimism Connects, Motivates and Engages – this presentation helps audiences understand how to be conscious and mindful of their thinking and stories as well as how to change them. Amanda explains how everything in business is related to feelings, and describes the impact they can have on success, teams and customer service.
- The Life Pizza: 7 Ways to Build Resilience and Restore Work Life Balance – with the ever-increasing amount of work individuals are required to do combined with the stress and mental pressures of life, it can be hard to achieve success. Amanda shows audiences how to review and prioritise important aspects of our lives, become aware of imbalances and implement changes to address them in order to succeed.