Travels from: Queensland
To change our behaviour, we must change our belief
Categories: Business Coaching, Business Speakers, Entrepreneur, Innovation, Leadership, Motivational Speakers
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Dan Turton first spoke to a high school auditorium at the age of 18, empowering the audiences to be comfortable in who they really are and work towards what they aspire to be.
Having spoken to thousands of people, businesses and conferences. Dan has aided in many arenas and capacities, motivating people with purpose, creating and changing behaviours that result in values that last, and building confidence firstly in the individual, then the team. He is a creative entrepreneur whose passion is to inspire others to be extraordinary.
Some of Dan’s clients include: Optus, Audi, Qantas, Suncorp, Westpac, New Zealand Telecom, Griffith University, Victorian Government, Rotary International as well as many others.
Dan currently serves as a board member for the Leadership Institute of Australia and Clickotech Australia. In 2016, he was recognised for Leadership Innovation as a Finalist for the Leadership Excellence Award.
His speaking topics include:
- Change the Belief to Change the Behaviour: How to Get Places in Life
- Calculated Creativity: Bringing an Atmosphere of Generosity to Everything You Do
- How Values and Culture Transform You, Regardless of Generation
- Passion with a Plan: How to Personally Engage People through Purpose
- Think Curiously: The Innovation of Modern Leadership