Travels from: United Kingdom
Learn how technology is shaping the future
Categories: Business Speakers, Communication, Futurists & Future Trends, Leadership
- Extreme Customer Centricity in a Networked World
- Healthcare in the Day After Tomorrow
- How to Get Ready for an AI Future?
- How to Organise a Networked Company
- Market Leadership in The Day After Tomorrow
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
As an international keynote speaker, Nancy Rademaker likes to share her first-hand experiences straight from the places where technology is shaping our future.
Nancy holds over 20 years of experience in how technology was and is transforming society, having worked for different IT companies including five years for Microsoft in the Netherlands and Europe. She loves to share her passion for technology and combines valuable inside information with her experience in training and education. She has always been enthusiastic about people and customer-centric strategies, and holds a strong focus on the influence technology has over people behaviours and the ability to share knowledge, create and innovate.
Nancy is a highly rated and motivating international business speaker, having energized many roundtables, boardroom sessions and corporate events with bold presentations on the topics of digital transformation, extreme customer centricity, disruption, AI, business model change and leadership.
In 2016 she joined nexxworks as a partner, where she inspires companies how to act upon The Day After Tomorrow. Nancy travels the world taking business leaders to innovation hubs like Silicon Valley, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Berlin. She uses that first-hand inspiration as a continuous and valuable source, thus keeping the keynote content and examples on the cutting edge of the latest technologies, developments and disruptive new business models.
Nancy's speaking topics include:
- Extreme Customer Centricity in a Networked World - Nancy helps organisations grasp the idea of technology and digital becoming the norm. She explores with audiences how to put the customer first in order to be successful and survive in the everchanging market.
- Market Leadership in The Day After Tomorrow - with technology constantly changing and evolving, it can be easy to become lost. Nancy helps audiences abandon linear ways of thinking, focus on possibilities and let the world inspire them.
- How to Get Ready for an AI Future? - providing an easy to understand overview of what Artificial Intelligence is, Nancy breaks down terms to make them become clear to audiences. She conveys a clear message of what AI is, what it can do and how it can contribute to helping your business
- Healthcare in The Day After Tomorrow: Patient Centricity is THE Leading Game - Nancy discusses the importance of health and how the healthcare system will be redefined by technology. She focuses on the required strategic shifts as well as the practical ideas that can be implemented immediantly.
- How to Organise a Networked Company? - the replacement of traditional hierarchical structures and a shift in culture is the key to success of digital transformation. Nancy discusses the need for change in leadership, workforce skillset, social technologies and culture.