Travels from: Victoria
Think of new and better ways to do things
Categories: Economists, Futurists & Future Trends
- The Adaptability Quotient
- The Next Economy
- The Optimism Experience
- The Robot Rule of Thumb
- The World is Not on Fire
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Future Crunch are a group of scientists, artists, technologists and entrepreneurs who believe that science and technology are creating a world that is more peaceful, transparent and abundant.
Founded in 2014 by political economist Dr Angus Hervey, and cancer researcher Tane Hunter, Future Crunch was born out of mission is to foster intelligent, optimistic thinking about the future, and to empower people to contribute to it. The duo started delivering uplifting, mind-blowing presentations to generate optimism and shift perceptions. Five years later, they’ve spoken on hundreds of stages both nationally and internationally, telling the story of how millions of people around the world are coming up with solutions to the big challenges of our time.
Future Crunch specialises in dynamic, uplifting, visually spectacular keynote presentations. They offer a range of topics including:
- The Next Economy – a roller-coaster tour across the frontier of technological disruption
- The Adaptability Quotient – the most important skill for the 21st century, and how to start cultivating it right now
- The World is Not on Fire – why we’re completely wrong about how bad things really are
- The Robot Rule of Thumb – the future of work, and how to prepare yourself for it
- The Optimism Experience – a musical show about human progress
At the heart of every Future Crunch presentation, is an exploration of the intersection between optimism and the creation of a more abundant and peaceful planet. They are able to present current and tailored content to suit and audience and industry.