Travels from: New South Wales
Categories: Futurists & Future Trends
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Eliane Miles is a social researcher, business strategist, and global trends analyst. She is in-demand right across the globe for her research-based presentations and advisory services on next generation leadership, the future of work, workplace culture, consumer trends, communicating for impact, and the engagement styles of the emerging generations.
Eliane bridges the gap between the numbers and their real-world application. Her trend analysis gives a full 360-degree view of how demographic shifts combine with social change, generational transitions, and digital trends to create ever-changing consumer and household landscapes.
In the past two years alone, Eliane has delivered more than sixty keynote and strategy sessions across Australia and internationally. Her research and synthesis create clarity from complexity. Her passion is finding the story in the data and giving practical insights that move teams towards confident decisionmaking.
Eliane is a sought-after media commentator on the latest social trends. She is regularly interviewed on prominent television programs such as ABC The Drum, National Nine News, SBS News, Seven News and the Today Show, as well as on radio, print and in online media.
Eliane is the Founding Director of a The Curious Co, a strategic social trends consultancy based in Sydney, Australia (thecurious.co).
Eliane's speaking topics include:
- Changing times, emerging trends: Responding strategically to the megatrends
- The future of work: Adapting to the new world order
- Attracting, retaining, & inspiring staff: Connecting with new workforce generations
- Leading teams in changing times: Creating multigenerational spark at work
- Gen Z and Gen Alpha: Understanding and engaging the next generations
- Saying more with less: Storytelling for persuasive communication
- Engaging with tomorrow’s donor: Trends, challenges, and opportunities for giving