Travels from: New South Wales
CEO of Car Next Door
Categories: Business Speakers, Entrepreneur
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Will is the CEO and Co-Founder of Australia's first peer-to-peer car sharing platform, Car Next Door. Will, with his co-founder Dave, launched the Car Next Door pilot in Bondi in December 2012 and have since grown their network to over 1,000 cars being shared by thousands of borrowers across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Along the way they've tested and transitioned through three different technology solutions, developed their own custom peer-to-peer car sharing platform, built their team to 30 people and raised over $5 million.
Before launching Car Next Door, Will founded and managed Scope Lending, a mortgage broking business, which he built it to a team of 19 and successfully exited in 2008.
Will is an experienced speaker, who can entertain inform and inspire your audience on:
- Purpose-driven entrepreneurship: finding and following your passion to lead a successful business
- Motivating and managing a flexible, remote team
- Starting, testing and scaling up a start-up for rapid growth
- Pitching and capital raising for entrepreneurs
- Leading a lean startup: creating a culture of experimentation and rapid prototyping
- Personal and professional goal-setting, time management and organisation