Dr Ross Walker
Travels from: New South Wales
Eminent practicing cardiologist with a passion for people and health
Categories: Change Management, Education Speakers, Health & Lifestyle
- Life in Balance
- Secrets Keeping Our Hospitals Full
- What's Keeping Your Balls in the Air?
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Dr Ross Walker is a Practicing Cardiologist with a passion for people and health. With a focus on echocardiography and stress echocardiography, he makes a difference in every persons life.
Dr Walker commenced stress echocardiography in 1992 and has since performed over 50,000 studies & 80,000 transthoracic echocardiograms. He also introduced coronary calcium scoring into Australia in 1999 in conjunction with the Sydney Adventist Hospital.
His other area of expertise is in the field of preventative cardiology and he has also commenced a related service in arterial screening, which is an indirect measure of endothelial function and arterial stiffness, and does not involve irradiation or injections.
Dr Walker has published seven best selling books on the topic of preventative cardiology, and also lectures both nationally and internationally on the topics.
Dr Walker is one of the most sought after corporate presenters and health and lifestyle consultants in Australia and Asia. He works closely with the who’s who of the corporate world in more than six countries on educating staff and executives on the importance of achieving balance in their hectic lives.
From stress management to relationships and from health and nutrition to striking a balanced way of living, Dr Walker is regarded as one of the best presenters in the world. As a frontline communicator, his messages are seen and heard by millions of people each year.
His speaking topics include:
- Life in Balance - find the balance between life and work by developing and using strategies to help manage stress, improve relationships, explore self awareness and expand brain power
- Secrets Keeping Our Hospitals Full - Dr Walker talks about how by maintaining optimum health, we can keep out of hospitals
- What's Keeping Your Balls in the Air? - find out what you can do to keep balance and acheive peace in this busy world