Travels from: Victoria
One of Australia's leading business growth experts.
Categories: Business Coaching, Business Speakers, Finance and Investment, Sales, Team Building
- 'Get sacked!' Step back so your people can step up
- 'Love you life-time': How to engage with customers to grow sales and loyalty
- Building a winning team
- Retail is tough... so fight back!
- The 7 key ingredients of business success
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Jason Cunningham is one of Australia's leading business growth experts. He’s driven to help business owners get the full financial and lifestyle rewards they deserve for all the hard work and risk. His experience, viewpoint and personality make him a unique and relatable voice in the SME space.
As a business owner, author, media commentator and keynote speaker, Jason has inspired thousands of business owners to make more profit and create the lifestyle they’ve always dreamed of. He combines over two decades of experience advising business owners with lessons from his own business-owner journey, along with cutting-edge insights from world-class experts.
His practical content and engaging style create presentations that entertain and inform in equal measure. The audience get practical, proven and actionable tools and tactics they can implement in their own business.
Jason has been a member of Channel 10's 'The Living Room' for over six years, is the finance guru on Triple M’s drive-time program The Rush Hour, and spent nine years talking money on SEN1116's The Run Home. He’s been featured on 'Sky News', 'Hinch Live' and 'Studio 10' as well as in print media and multiple blogs.
Business is in Jason’s blood. At 24, he co-founded The Practice, a business and personal wealth advisory firm which turns over $15 million per year and serves a diverse client base.
His latest book, 'Have Your Cake And Sell It Too: The 7 Key Ingredients of Business Success' gives owners a roadmap to live the dream: build a profitable business they love owning, and grow an asset that others will pay top dollar to buy.
Jason's speaking topics include:
- Retail is tough... so fight back! - Jason taps into his extensive retail experience to provide practical tactics to help you grow your cash flow, build a loyal customer base, and develop a high-performance team that delivers a consistently amazing customer experience.
- 'Love you life-time': how to engage with customers to grow sales and loyalty - Jason combines his real-world experience with insights from elite sports teams and world-class experts to give business owners of all types the tools to develop a winning team.
- 'Get sacked!' Step back so your people can step up - Jason argues that while business owners are the most important factor in a business’ success, they’re also the biggest barrier holding it back. You need to step back so your people can step up. Using case studies and practical examples, and sharing his own business owner journey, Jason gives owners the tools and framework to move from manic to manager so you can guide and mentor your team to higher levels of performance
- Building a winning team: what businesses can learn from elite sport - Jason reveals the philosophies and habits of the world’s most successful sports teams, and shows you how an elite team mindset can transform the skills and capabilities of your people.
- The 7 key ingredients of business success - This practical and inspirational presentation will give you the tips, tactics and confidence to build the business of your dreams.