Travels from: United States
Explore how technology is going to change the world
Categories: Business Speakers
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
With a gift for storytelling, Byron has captivated audiences around the world with the message that technology is empowering us to build a better world, and he invites his listeners to imagine this better world, and build it.
As a lifelong entrepreneur with multiple IPOs and successful exits under his belt, Byron frequently speaks to business audiences on how to excel in the world of tomorrow, and how to deploy technology successfully.
Byron has addressed hundreds of corporations and professional organizations on almost every continent and reports that he is open to traveling to Antarctica to round it all out.
Byron's speaking topics include:
- Automation, AI and The Future of Work – dispelling the myths around these topics, Byron focuses on how employees of all skill levels can use technology to increase their own productivity. He explores how technology will reshape the workplace.
- Robots and Jobs – the idea that robots are coming for your job constantly bombards the media on a daily basis. Byron believe this notion is wrong and encourages audiences to explore the advancement in technology and consider the vast possibilities in which humans become extremely valuable.
- The Jobs of Tomorrow – Byron tells audiences the story of technology’s advancement, from the invention of language until today. Discover with him what is to come and how you can make the most out of these times.
- How to Innovate in a Rapidly Changing World – futurist, author and technologist, Byron explains how business operating in industries that are undergoing dramatic changes can prosper and succeed. Learn how to profit and innovate in times of change, how AI will change business and how to use AI in business.
- The Fourth Age: Answering the Big Questions of Tomorrow – identifying some of the big questions within technology, AI and robots, Byron helps audiences to discover and apply their own beliefs and values to come up with satisfiable and understandable answers.
- The Next Seven Years – the next seven years will bring change that is unforeseeable, but that doesn’t mean you can’t prepare for it. In this topic, Byron shows audiences how they can brace for the change that is coming.
- The Coming Golden Age of Humanity – focussing on how change happens and its worldwide effect, Byron demonstrates how current advances in technology will ultimately bring an end to poverty, disease, hunger, ignorance and war. Explore what to expect for the coming golden age of humanity and how technology will transform the world.
- Education in the 21st Century – learn how education will be different in the next decade, what skills will be needed in the future and discover what a 21st century education could look like.