Travels from: New South Wales
Hear from a social researcher with an international following
Categories: Business Speakers, Change Management, Communication, Futurists & Future Trends, Leadership, Motivational Speakers, Social Media, Team Building
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
Mark McCrindle is a social researcher with an international following. He is recognised as a leader in tracking emerging issues and researching social trends. As an award winning social researcher and an engaging public speaker, Mark has appeared across many television networks and other media. He is a best-selling author, an influential thought leader, TEDx speaker and Principal of McCrindle Research. His advisory, communications and research company, McCrindle, count among its clients more than 100 of Australia’s largest companies and leading international brands.
Mark’s highly valued research and reports, presented through infographics, data visualisations, videos, media input, resources, and blogs, have developed his regard as an expert demographer, futurist and social commentator.
Mark brings a fresh approach to his research based boardroom briefings, executive workshops, strategy sessions and keynotes. Armed with the latest findings and presented in a customised and innovative way, Mark is an in-demand communicator.
Mark has authored three books around the topic of emerging trends and social change. They include 'The ABC of XYZ: Understanding the Global Generations', 'Word Up: A Lexicon and Guide to Communication in the 21st Century' and 'The Power of Good'.
His speaking topics include:
- Understanding and engaging with the ever-changing consumer
- Emerging technologies, new strategies: trends and tactics with social media
- Changing times and emerging trends
- A demographic snapshot of Australia: now and towards 2020
- The Future Forum
- Understanding and engaging with Generation Z
- Leading times in changing times: recruiting, retaining and motivating diverse generations
- Communication skills for the 21st century