Travels from: Victoria
Uncover alternatives and reveal new ways to better solutions
Categories: Business Coaching, Change Management, Facilitators
Full Presenter Profile & Bio
For over twenty years, Mary Maddock Consulting has specialised in helping leaders create the future they want and the pathways to get there.
Mary’s journey began with a background in tourism and a professional career in senior positions in the tourism and hospitality sectors. Her passion for travel and experiencing diverse cultures, all with a hint of adventure, has added to her leadership strengths.
In 1991, Mary decided it was time to take her own leap of faith by founding her management consulting firm. From a service based foundation, Mary has moulded an approach which engages people to find their own ways to progress.
Mary’s style guides leaders to find new ways to enable a shift in their situation to create a path toward change.
Mary injects energy into leadership teams, cross-organisational projects and with groups who share a common purpose. Mary brings synthesis to group dynamics for conversations to uncover alternatives and to reveal new ways to better solutions.
- Master of Business in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Business in Catering and Hotel Management
- Thinking EnvironmentTM accredited facilitator, coach and consultant
- Coaching using the Enneagram tool certified
- Achieve Global Change Tools
- Range of facilitation methodologies that focus on what you want to achieve or what you want more of
- International Association of Facilitators
- Australian Institute of Management
- Institute for Learning Practitioners
- Time to ThinkTM
- YWCA Victoria
- Victorian Tourism Industry Council
- Global Leadership Foundation